- Latest Headlines
- Recent comments
- All-Time Popular Stories
- Hot Topics
- Latest Members
|Story||today's howtos||Roy Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 8:12pm|
|Story||Leftovers: Gaming||Roy Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 8:12pm|
|Story||Linux will not become a gaming platform, it already is one||Rianne Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 7:31pm|
|Story||Odroid-W Joins Growing Ranks of Raspberry Pi Clones and Extensions||Roy Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 5:28pm|
|Story||MySQL 5.6.20 Officially Released||Rianne Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 3:34pm|
|Story||FFmpeg 2.3.1 Arrives with Updated Packages||Rianne Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 3:28pm|
|Story||Zorin OS Educational 9 Features Windows 7, Windows XP, and GNOME 2 Look Changer App||Roy Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 2:21pm|
|Story||Converting A Small School To GNU/Linux in 1 Hour||Roy Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 2:07pm|
|Story||Strategy Analytics: Android Captures Record 85 Percent Share of Global Smartphone Shipments in Q2 2014||Roy Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 2:03pm|
|Story||Fresh attacks on open source miss the mark||Roy Schestowitz||31/07/2014 - 1:58pm|
anirudhsanjeev.org: After about five months of waiting, I got invited to Suse Studio Alpha. Suse Studio is a tool to help you build Ready-to-deploy variant of the opensuse 11.1 distribution.
pindablog.wordpress: I’m the type of guy who goes distro-shopping every now and then, but usually ends up with the distro I came from. And then, two days ago I suddenly came across Chakra.
This article overviews 8 popular image viewers available in the Ubuntu repositories.
kmandla.wordpress: This is a little something that everyone should have, if they even consider life at the terminal. And for a terminal system, it’s pretty cool.
itwire.com: It comes as both a surprise and not a surprise that the New South Wales (NSW) state government chose a "safe bet" of Lenovo and Microsoft to supply many thousands of taxpayer-funded laptops to secondary school students. Was Linux ever on the short list?
pclinuxos2007.blogspot: I am a KDE guy. I have loved KDE for its superior usability and availability of good KDE apps. However, PCLinuxOS 2009.1 Gnome made me think seriously over Gnome.
linuxhaxor.net: SUSE studio is a web front-end to customize and build your own personal distribution in as many ways you could possibly think off.
Here are 7 interesting tools to use while working in a shell.
This short guide shows how you can pass through USB devices (such as a USB flash drive) to VirtualBox guests on an Ubuntu 8.10 VirtualBox 2 host.
- Simple Ways to Conserve/Improve Linux Netbook Battery Power
- How-To: Opera Repository for Debian-based Linux
- The Unique Feature Of My Linux Box
- Dealing with Duplicate IP addresses
- Top 5 Ways to Help Linux Virgins Make the Switch
- FS-Cache merged in Kernel 2.6.30
- OpenOffice.org 3.1 Release Candidate 1 available
- Context. OR, A word on useless comparisons
- Tip of the Day: Replace the KMenu Icon in KDE 4.2
- Fix: ClamAV unrar warning on RHEL
- Encrypt-Decrypt file using OpenSSL
- CAOS Theory Podcast 2009.04.03
- How to Configure Evolution to use Hotmail in Ubuntu
- Get To Know Linux: The /etc/init.d Directory
- FLOSS Weekly 63: Wubi
clububuntu.com: Today I will show you a nice game for Ubuntu, it's called ManiaDrive and it's based on the great game of Nadeo Studio. Let me tell you in a few words what the game is about...
yatsite.blogspot: Yourgnome allow users to backup all things relative to Gnome on your Linux Machine. Packs everything into a tar.gz into your Home folder.
daveshields.wordpress: If IBM does acquire SUN, and the rumors on the street suggest that it will, what will IBM do about Solaris? Let’s look at some of the options.
makeuseof.com: Linux System administration is no walk in the park. Making things a little easier is “Webmin”. While you would still need some knowledge about a Linux system and what you want to achieve, Webmin provides an easier interface.
blogs.zdnet.com: The Linux laptop business represents a Chinese industry trying to serve a Western market and getting lost in the translation.
h-online.com: The maintainer of the Linux stable series has released kernel version 22.214.171.124. It contains nearly 50 fixes and minor enhancements for the ten day old Linux 2.6.29 which saw Tuz the Tasmanian devil stand in temporarily as mascot.
linuxtoday.com: I spend a lot of time on my personal bookkeeping, so I very much appreciate how this is one job that computers have made easier. Keeping good records is everything when you're in business for yourself.
news.softpedia.com: Patrick Verner announced today the immediate availability of Parted Magic 4.0, a Slackware-based Linux distribution designed to help users with hard disk partitioning and recovery tasks.
- Linux Gazette: April 2009 (#161)
- Mother, May I?
- The Open Source Enterprise Trap
- openSUSE apt repositories at gwdg.de to stop
- Cedega 7.1.1 Released With New Game Support
- "The Cloud" is coming. Is your house next?
- Supplying the horns (Fedora infrastructure)
- Ubuntu Surprises keep coming
- Microsoft's latest open-source release catches a wrinkle
- Will Your Next Wireless Router Run Ubuntu?
- Gartner's open source database forecast doesn't make sense
- The false contradiction within open source
- First look: Novell SLED 11
- SUSE Linux Desktop 11
- Linux, Windows Server both hit by economy
- Opera Turbo in 10
- Mono Again: the Controversy That Won't Quit
- Switch to linux
- Ubuntu article ‘El Pais’ Newspaper
- Video: Spotlight on My Fedora