- Latest Headlines
- Recent comments
- All-Time Popular Stories
- Hot Topics
- Latest Members
stefanoforenza.com: Gnome Foundation elections are getting near, and the candidacies have already been submitted to the mailing list. Here’s an overview of the candidates, along with the copy paste of their candidacy mail.
- How to turn a photo into a card with GIMP
- How to hide mouse pointer on secondary / TV screen
- How to install Ubuntu themes
- Emergency Swapfile: when your memory fills up
- Date and Calendar Module in Drupal 5: Part 2
- Giving New Life to Old Macs With Linux
- Fixing Screen Artefacts with OpenOffice and Ubuntu Linux
suse.co.in: I can finally release my super secret project to you the lovely community: Project Goblin. You may well be asking "WTF is Goblin?!" and the answer is pretty simple really - our illustrious mascot Geeko + Moblin = Goblin.
jaboutboul.blogspot: In an interview with Daniel P. Berrange, Red Hat Virt Team Engineer and Fedora Virtualization guru, we talk about the many key upgrades to virt technology in F11.
This article compares and contrasted recent innovations and functionality improvements of UNIX
junauza.com: If you are already bored with your simple KDE login screen, you can spice it up a little through theming. To help you, I have collected several user-submitted and ready-to-use KDM themes that I think would stand out above all others.
linux-mag.com: As you spend more-and-more of your time on the Internet and connecting with others, Flock can help to streamline repetitive social activities.
arstechnica.com: At the Ubuntu Developer Summit in Barcelona, Canonical has unveiled a prototype Android execution environment that will allow Android applications to run on the Ubuntu Linux distribution.
scottnesbitt.net: As someone who writes for a living, I tend to take a lot of notes. For a while, used an application called Tomboy for that purpose. It was a nifty little app, but it ran a bit slowly for my tastes. I heard about Gnote, which is a rewrite of Tomboy in C++. Of course, I decided to give it a try.
phoronix.com: With the Phenom II series there is the X3 and X4 line-up for triple-core and quad-core processors, respectively. In this article we are looking at how well the AMD Phenom II X3 710 performs under Ubuntu Linux.
detector-pro.com: As you “already know” – boss knows the best. If bosses were given to choose an operating system which would be right for their employees, that will be Linux. Here is the reasons:
itnewstoday.com: As a KDE fan myself, I couldn’t wait to try it out. It took a while before Kubuntu packages were made available, however as soon as they were released I jumped on it and installed the beta on my laptop. What did I think of it?
ostatic.com: One of the best things about technology and its innate hackability (intentional or otherwise) is the endless variety of seemingly mismatched hardware and software that end up working (logically, even) once a hack is finished.
blog.mozilla.com/faaborg: We are now in the process of landing a few refreshed icons for the Firefox 3.5 themes. Across all 4 platforms roughly 25 of the icons are either being tweaked or are entirely new (there were some last minute feature additions, like geolocation). Here are a few highlights.
manilastandardtoday.com: I downloaded a pre-release version of Bayanihan 5, the upcoming version of the state-sponsored Linux distribution, hoping to put it through its paces. Unfortunately
blog.ibeentoubuntu: Well, the Dell Mini 10v just came out, and it's cheaper. That's one reason to get it right there.
- Linux data backup and recovery strategies
- Ubuntu Picks Up X Input 2 Support In PPA
- Infiniband Strikes Back with Help from Linux
- Announcing first Africa Open Source Fellowship in memory of Guido Sohne
- Start-up built on free software
- Geneva to migrate to Ubuntu
- Got a Linux in the Law Office question?
- Harvard using Drupal
- How To Automate Tasks In KDE
- How to Create a Multi Part Tar File with Linux
- Use an ISO as if it were a real CD
- How to Convert RHEL 5 to CentOS 5
- How to: add features to Firefox with Mozilla's new Jetpack
- How To Change The Speed Dial Size In Opera