Language Selection

English French German Italian Portuguese Spanish

First Time For Everything

Filed under
Just talk

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I registered to reply to a comment, and since I've got my own blog...

Anyway, you can check here for my adventures in Slax Linux, as well as whatever else I pick up along the way. I've got great plans for some of the old computers I have lying around, and I'll update as I learn things. I've got things to say, but I don't have so much time to say them... Oh well, that's life when you're in spinlock.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: First Time For Everything

Spinlock wrote:

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I registered to reply to a comment, and since I've got my own blog...

Cool! Welcome!

Spinlock wrote:

Anyway, you can check here for my adventures in Slax Linux, as well as whatever else I pick up along the way. I've got great plans for some of the old computers I have lying around, and I'll update as I learn things.

Wonderful, please do. We look forward to it.

Spinlock wrote:

I've got things to say, but I don't have so much time to say them... Oh well, that's life when you're in spinlock.

lol. I hear ya! I can relate. Big Grin

More in Tux Machines

Red Hat rides the IoT wave with open-source

In the past, only companies with the deepest pockets were able to benefit from gathering data from distributed devices to drive better decision making and realize additional revenue. Today, the economics of the IoT architecture--the hardware, the ubiquitous nature of connectivity, big data and analysis, and customer expectations are dramatically expanding the scope of IoT and making it possible for every enterprise--and not just consumers--to benefit. Read more

More .NET Openwashing

GeckoLinux 421.160623.0 Rolling Editions Out Based on Latest openSUSE Tumbleweed

This past weekend, the developers behind the openSUSE-based GeckoLinux computer operating system have announced the release of updated Rolling Editions, version 421.160623.0. Being the first time we write here about GeckoLinux, we would like to inform our readers that it's a versatile GNU/Linux distributions distributed in many flavors that are split into two main editions, Rolling Editions, based on openSUSE Tumbleweed and Static Editions, based on openSUSE Leap. Read more

Red Hat Updates JBoss for Cloud Migration