LibreOffice 3.5.1 Released with Fixes
The Document Foundation has announced the release of LibreOffice 3.5.1, a security and stability update to the 3.5 stable branch for enterprise and home users. In the announcement Italo Vignoli posted, "LibreOffice 3.5.1 fixes the majority of the most-important bugs identified by users and is expected to be appealing for most enterprises."
Some of the core fixes include:
* don't crash for empty input data in charts, fdo#46885
* fix crash using instances dialog of dataform navigator fdo#44816
* UI fix on PDF export dialog fdo#45023
* don't copy page styles into temporary clipboard doc fdo#46038
* use the correct db range for the copy, fdo#46712