New NVIDIA Linux Display Driver Released
Release Date: February 26, 2008
* Improved power management support with GeForce 8 GPUs.
* Further improved stability on some GeForce 8 GPUs.
* Fixed a bug that broke certain TwinView configurations with TV-OUT on GeForce 8 GPUs.
* Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL to crash in certain cases, e.g. when running Counter-Strike under Wine.
* Further improved GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap out-of-memory handling.
* Fixed a bug that could result in incorrect PowerMizer state being reported.
* Improved nvidia-xconfig behavior when updating X configuration files without a "Module" section.
* Worked around a problem that caused function key presses on some Toshiba notebooks to result in system crashes.
The Linux, FreeBSD, and Solaris Drivers page hasn't been updated yet, you'll have to download from the Get Drivers by for now.