- What You Must Know About Red Hat Inc’s (RHT) ROE?
- Red Hat -13.5%; Q3 mixed, CFO departs, guidance light
- Earnings Reaction History: Red Hat Inc., 50.0% Follow-Through Indicator, 4.6% Sensitive
- Red Hat Inc Risk Points versus Technology
- Earnings Whispers: Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) And Red Hat Inc. (RHT)
- Analyst consensus Views: RED HAT, INC. (RHT) Stock receives mean rating of “ Overweight ”
- What do Analysts Say about: Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT)
- Red Hat, Inc. (NASDAQ:RHT) Expected To Report Earnings On Wednesday
- Should You Buy Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT) On Current Analyst Views?
Immediately after informing Softpedia today, December 21, 2016, about the launch of a new LibreOffice Extension & Templates website, The Document Foundation company announced MUFFIN, a new tasty user interface concept for LibreOffice 5.3 onwards.
How to find Android apps that respect user privacy
Have you ever downloaded an Android app only to find that it wants access to all your phone's features and all of your data? This experience, while not ubiquitous, is frustratingly common. Even applications in the F-Droid repository are not immune to requesting permission to access things they should not even need to access. For example, there is a Minesweeper application in F-Droid that wants to be able to record audio and video.
Dear Santa: What I'd Like for Christmas is for the Essence of Nokia to Return in 2017
Lets write a letter to Santa. Santa Claus lives in Finland (not on the North Pole but that is a common misconception, Finland is, after all, the Northernmost country in the world when countries are compared by the centers of their geography). Santa lives in a mountain called Korvatunturi (The Ear Mountain) which is in Lapland. Finnair is the official airline of Santa and Rovaniemi is the official airport for Santa. As Nokia is a Finnish company (from far far South, born in the town of Nokia from which the company took its name. Nokia the town is located outside of Tampere, inland in SouthWestern Finland; originally Nokia was a paper mill company and also a rubber goods manufacturer before it made telecoms equipment like mobile phones. Thats how I knew Nokia as a kid in Helsinki my rubber boots were Nokia brand and in our Saab car, we had Nokia brand tyres). I know there are always skeptics around this time of year, who make silly claims that Santa is not real, here is the proof. Rovaniemi is the official airport of Santa Claus! What more could you ask for?
Google Home Expands Ecosystem With Sony Speakers, Android TV Sets
All of Sony's speakers that have Chromecast built in will get the Google Home support by virtue of a firmware update, as is the case with Android TVs poised to take advantage of the expanded ecosystem. This means that barking orders to Google Home, such as playing music from Spotify, can now be routed directly to supported Sony speakers.
- Some Nexus 6Ps have developed a battery early shutoff problem, and it's becoming a safety issue
- 700 million Android phones have spying firmware preinstalled
- How the experts use Android: 2016's top Android Intelligence profiles
- Android Nougat Update: How to download, install on Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge right NOW
- Android 7.1.1 Hits Nexus 6P And Nexus 5X Devices In The Beta Program At Last, Following 2-Week Delay
GCN 1.0 Southern Islands Seeing AMDGPU Improvements With Linux 4.10
While the DRM feature updates for Linux 4.10 were already sent in and integrate the AMDGPU improvements for the next kernel release, a fixes pull request sent in now gives more hope for GCN 1.0 "Southern Islands" users wanting to run AMDGPU.
NFS Client Updates For The Linux 4.10 Kernel
For users of the Network File System, there are more NFS client updates coming in the Linux 4.10 kernel.
Sent in last week was the first pull request of NFS client updates for the Linux 4.10 merge window. There is client support for the NFSv4 unmask attribute, NFSv4 having correct support for flock() state ids, eliminating redundant GETATTR calls, attribute cache improvements, and various bug fixes.
Have you ever downloaded an Android app only to find that it wants access to all your phone's features and all of your data?
I followed this guide
when I try to start the service it just does nothing
here is a pic of my terminal running through the commands
here is the beginning of the conf file
One of the first things you can always investigate is filesystem inconsistency or errors and there is no other better utility for performing this other than fsck.