Let's take a look at four open source survey tools that can suit your needs, no matter how simple or complex those needs are.
Satya Nadella, the CEO of Microsoft, famously said: "Every business will become a software business, build applications, use advanced analytics and provide Saas services." That's a bold prediction. Aaron Williams, Head of Advocacy and DC/OS at Mesosphere, believes it's true and that DC/OS is the bridge to this new world. He tells us why at MesosCon Asia 2016.
ostechnix: If you have used Mac OS, you will certainly have known about Homebrew, a package manager that allows you to install, remove, and update Unix tools and open source applications and packages.
- UPC Petition Launched to Halt Ratification Plans in the United Kingdom Amid Nefarious Back Room Deals
- Leaked E-mails From the EPO’s Roberto Vacca Reveal That Patent Quality at the European Patent Office Has Become Farcical
- The Patent Microcosm Resorts to Fake News and Misinformation in a Desperate Effort to Convince Trump to ‘Pull a Reagan’ (Patent Maximalism)
- The Federal Circuit Grapples With Extreme Measures Like Embargoes Over Patents
- New Information About the Gradual Collapse of RPX, a Microsoft-Backed Patent Troll
- The Only Firm That Makes Tons of Money Out of ‘Smart’ Phones Without Lifting a Finger is Qualcomm With Its Patents
- The Patent Trial and Appeal Board Breaks Its All-Time Records, Revealing Continued Improvement of Patent Quality
- Claims That EPO Commits a Crime and Should be Prosecuted in the Netherlands